trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/svX54AvZ60H7cxVdQbrd2Q2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Opexa Therapeutics completes merger with Acer Therapeutics

Blog

Insight Weekly: Banks brace for recession; Europe PE deal values soar; US solar imports rebound

Video

According to Market Intelligence, December 2022

Blog

Insight Weekly: Layoffs swell; energy efficiency PE deals defy downturn; 2023 global risk themes

Blog

Insight Weekly: Energy crisis cripples Europe; i-bank incomes rise; US holiday sales outlook


Opexa Therapeutics completes merger with Acer Therapeutics

Opexa Therapeutics Inc. completed its merger with private pharma company Acer Therapeutics Inc.

Acer Therapeutics shareholders now own 88.8% of the combined company's outstanding common stock, with the remaining 11.2% owned by Opexa shareholders.

The combined company, renamed Acer Therapeutics Inc., will start trading Sept. 21 on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol ACER.

Additionally, an investor group led by TVM Capital Life Sciences invested about $15.7 million in Acer Therapeutics before the deal closed.