trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/srhzdsgspcjgdodcg57rga2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

In this list

Talen Energy stockholders approve acquisition by Riverstone

Industries Most and Least Impacted by COVID 19 from a Probability of Default Perspective March 2020 Update

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

Entertainment Promos Take Center Stage Amid Coronavirus Lockdowns

The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Sector Feels the Impact of the Coronavirus


Talen Energy stockholders approve acquisition by Riverstone

Talen EnergyCorp. stockholders have approved the company's proposed mergeragreement with and into an affiliate of Riverstone Holdings LLC.

Under the deal, Riverstone affiliates will acquire 65% of Talencommon stock for $14.00 per share in cash. They already own the other 35% ofTalen. In July, three Riverstone affiliates sought FERC approval of the $5.2 billion transaction toacquire the outstanding interest in Talen Energy.

The transaction remains on track to close by the end of2016, subject to approval from FERC and the U.S. NRC, according to an Oct. 6news release.

Talen, an independent power producer that owns or controls16,000 MW of capacity in eight states, was formed in June 2015 after spun off itscompetitive generation business and combined it with generation assets alreadyowned by Riverstone.