* The Federal Open Market Committee concludes atwo-day policy meeting today.
* On the earnings front, among the companies reportingquarterly results today are BGC Partners Inc., WEX Inc., Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc.,Carlyle Group LP, Evercore Partners Inc., Franklin Resources Inc., ProsperityBancshares Inc., State Street Corp., Valley National Bancorp, MarketAxessHoldings Inc., Nasdaq Inc., BOK Financial Corp., Santander Consumer USAHoldings Inc. and EverBank Financial Corp.
* Citigroup plans to hire about 1,000people in Florida as the company moves more of its operations to the state,Bloomberg News reports. The bank, which has been reducing its workforce in thepast quarters as part of its cost-cutting efforts, already has more than 10,000employees in Florida.
* The SEC intends to announce as soon as the week ofApril 25 that it is withdrawingan order that would have allowed Steven Rattner to work for GuggenheimSecurities LLC, sources told The WallStreet Journal.
* Bank of New York Mellon is intalks to purchase DBV-X, a London-based start-up electronic repurchasetrading venue, from Swiss interdealer broker Compagnie Financière Tradition SA,Financial Times reports.
* Bend, Ore.-based Cascade Bancorp is buying Lynnwood,Wash.-based Prime Pacific Financial Services in a deal valued at .
* Eugene, Ore.-based Pacific Continental Corp. isacquiring Bellevue, Wash.-based Foundation Bancorp Inc. in a cash-and-stockdeal valued at about $67.1million, or $13.02 per share.
* In Illinois, Mattoon-based First Mid-IllinoisBancshares Inc. agreed to acquire 100% of the issued and outstanding shares ofEdwardsville-based First Clover Leaf Financial Corp. in a cash-and-stocktransaction valued at $12.87 per share, or approximately .
* Chicago-based Federal Savings Bank, a unit ofNational Bancorp Holdings Inc., purchasedthe assets of ICC Mortgage Services in Westbury, N.Y., National Mortgage Newsreports.
* In Indiana, Lizton-based Lizton Financial Corp. isacquiring Indianapolis-based Indiana Business Bancorp in a cash deal valued atabout $12.5 million.
* Buffalo, Texas-based Citizens State Bank and Dawson,Texas-based First Bank & Trust Co. are looking to .
TheDaily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external linksmay require a subscription.