S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Mattoon, Ill.-based First Mid-Illinois Bank & Trust NA, a unit of First Mid-Illinois Bancshares Inc., named Matthew Smith executive vice president and director of finance, according to a Dec. 7 news release.
Smith, who has more than 20 years of finance and accounting management experience, most recently was treasurer and vice president of finance and investor relations with Consolidated Communications Inc.
* On Dec. 5, the board of Westbury Bancorp Inc. and its unit Westbury Bank accepted the resignation of director James Mohr, effective immediately.
According to a Form 8-K filed Dec. 8, the West Bend, Wis.-based has determined to reduce its size from 10 to nine directors and to not fill the vacancy resulting from his resignation.
Mohr, who had served on the audit and nominating and corporate governance committees, is the founder of James L. Mohr & Associates LLP, according to a filing
* Itasca, Ill.-based First Midwest Bank, a subsidiary of First Midwest Bancorp Inc., appointed Ken Sinha, Mike Mason and Don Woods to serve as senior vice presidents in its healthcare group, based in Cleveland.
Sinha will lead the new loan production office. Mason will have primary responsibility for clients in Ohio and Indiana as well as national providers, and Woods will focus his efforts in the Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee markets.
* Bedminster, N.J.-based Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corp. named Raciel Perez senior vice president and senior underwriter for credit administration at its unit Peapack-Gladstone Bank.
According to a Dec. 8 news release, Perez has 30 years of financial services experience. He previously was senior credit officer and director of credit risk management at Credit Suisse Group AG's Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC.
* On Dec. 6, Rodney Muilenburg notified the board of Sioux Falls, S.D.-based Meta Financial Group Inc., the parent of MetaBank, of his intention to retire at the end of his term at the company's annual meeting in January 2017, according to a Form 8-K filed Dec. 8.
Muilenburg's decision did not result from any disagreement with the company on any matter relating to its operations, policies or practices. He is a retired dairy specialist with Purina Mills Inc., according to a filing.
* Woodlands, Texas-based Woodforest National Bank, a subsidiary of Woodforest Financial Group Inc., named Julie Dargani senior vice president and middle market relationship manager in Charlotte, N.C., according to a Dec. 8 news release.
Dargani has been in finance for 17 years, including 11 years serving the Carolinas market. She most recently was senior middle market relationship manager for Fifth Third Bank in Charlotte.