S&P Global Market Intelligence presents an overview of board changes at European financial institutions. The changes are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* U.K.'s Prudential PLC's Paul Manduca, who has been chairman since July 2012, had his tenure extended to May 2021 with a yearly re-election condition.
* U.K.'s Aviva PLC's chair of the audit committee and member of the nomination, governance and risk committees Keith Williams will step down from the board following the company's annual general meeting's conclusion on May 23 due to his appointment as chairman of Royal Mail PLC. Senior independent director Glyn Barker will serve as chair of the audit committee in the interim.
* Ireland's AIB Group PLC appointed Sandy Kinney Pritchard a nonexecutive director, effective March 22. She succeeds Catherine Woods, who retired, as chair of the board audit committee.
* Ireland's FBD Holdings PLC's nonexecutive Director Orlagh Hunt will step down from the board and will not nominate herself for re-election at the company's annual general meeting on May 10.
* U.K.'s Arrow Global Group PLC's nonexecutive Director Iain Cornish will step down from the board April 30 after six years in the role and will not run for re-election at the company's upcoming annual general meeting in 2019.
* South Africa's Alexander Forbes Group Holdings Ltd. named Bruce Bydawell CFO and director, effective April 1.
* PAO Sberbank of Russia's 11-year long supervisory board member Vladimir Mau will not put himself forward for re-election for a new term at the bank's annual general meeting on May 24. Nikolay Kudryavtsev has been nominated as a possible successor, according to Russian news agency Interfax.