trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/SBjC1HUeu4QjcFOxbpbn3A2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

In This List

NTT Docomo to fully acquire docomo Healthcare

Episode 11 - How COVID - 19 Has Reshaped The Advertising Industry

S&P Podcast – Economic Recovery Will Guide US Ad Market

Cable Network Q1'20 Distribution Revenue Recap

2020 TMT Ecosystem: Effects of COVID-19


NTT Docomo to fully acquire docomo Healthcare

NTT Docomo Inc.'s board approved the company's plan to acquire the shares it did not already own in docomo Healthcare Inc. from Omron Healthcare Co. Ltd.

The Japanese operator would make the share purchase Jan. 28, 2020. NTT intends to absorb docomo Healthcare as a wholly owned unit through a simplified merger, effective April 1, 2020.

The transaction's details were not disclosed.

Docomo Healthcare is a developer of healthcare data monitoring and management software for mobile phones. It is 66%-owned by NTT Docomo, with Omron Healthcare holding the remaining 34% stake, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence data.

Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp. owns NTT Docomo.