This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Winter Properties purchased a two-story, approximately 21,000-square-foot commercial building at 771-775 Washington St. in the West Village of Manhattan, N.Y., from 771 Washington Street Investors LLC for $89 million, The Real Deal reported, citing property records filed with the city.
* An affiliate of Champion Real Estate Co. sold the fully leased, 70,811-square-foot Grand & Alosta retail center in Glendora, Calif., to Clarion Partners LLC for $34.2 million, the Commercial Observer reported, citing an unnamed source.
* Indiana Senior Housing Health Care Properties Inc. bought the 267-unit Cedar Village seniors housing community on 21 acres at 5467 Cedar Village Dr. in Mason, Ohio, for $25.5 million, the Dayton Business Journal reported, citing Warren County property records.
* Dalzell Capital Partners LLC paid $21 million to acquire the Waverly Court mixed-use property in Center City in Philadelphia, comprising 61 apartments and a 2,800-square-foot commercial space leased to Urban Outfitters-owned Amis Trattoria.
* RREEF Property Trust Inc. agreed to acquire three warehouse distribution buildings totaling 289,919 square feet across three separate sites aggregating 10.71 acres in Hialeah and Miami Lakes, Fla., from The Realty Associates Fund VIII LP for $20.7 million.
* A Parking REIT Inc. affiliate purchased the multilevel Marks Garage with about 308 parking stalls and 16,205 square feet of ground-floor retail space in a 150,810-square-foot building in Honolulu for $20.4 million from four business entities, the Pacific Business News reported.
Tricon Capital sells manufactured-housing portfolio for US$172M
Minto Apartment REIT raises C$200M in IPO
Kingsbarn Realty buys US healthcare portfolio
Ensign Group buys Idaho nursing facility