trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/rxsohf5-eeztprb0wmw87q2 content
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR USE OF COOKIES. REVIEW OUR
PRIVACY & COOKIE NOTICE
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *

* Required

In this list

Innergex closes deal for 2 wind projects in France

State Of Singapore Online Video Subscription

Power Forecast Briefing: Capacity Shortfalls to Test the Renewable Energy Transition

Episode 43 - More Change, M&A On Horizon For Equity Research Industry

Cable Nets Struggle With Little Revenue Growth Expanding Programming Budgets


Innergex closes deal for 2 wind projects in France

Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. closed its acquisition of a majority interest in two wind power projects, totaling 24 MW, in France from BayWa re for approximately C$20.96 million.

Innergex will own a 69.55% stake in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine-based projects, and the Desjardins Group Pension Plan will own the remaining 30.45%, according to a Dec. 22 company release.

The wind farms, which hold a 15-year power purchase agreement with EDF Group, are expected to generate annual revenues of about C$8.69 million and adjusted EBITDA of C$7.22 million in 2017, Innergex said on Dec. 13 when it announced the deal.