This feature rounds uprecent property news from covered companies and highlights larger deal coveragealready published.
* Kilroy RealtyCorp. in July wrapped up the disposition of two office properties totaling137,000 rentable square feet and a 7.0-acre land site in San Diego's Sorrento Mesasubmarket, generating $49.0 million in gross proceeds.
Meanwhile, in June, the company completed the sale of three landparcels totaling 24.4 acres in Carlsbad, Calif., for total gross proceeds of $14.9million and picked up a fully leased office building encompassing 114,000 squarefeet in Mountain View, Calif., for $55.4 million.
Also in June, it completed construction of the 200-unit, 21-storyresidential building at its mixed-used Columbia Square project in Hollywood, Calif.
* Brixmor PropertyGroup Inc. offloaded two properties and one outparcel building duringthe second quarter, generating gross proceeds of roughly $21.3 million.
* American CampusCommunities Inc. kicked off construction on the 562-bed developmentproject in New York. The $55.8 million asset is walking distance to SUNY Binghamton.
Meanwhile, during the second quarter, the company secured twoin-process development projects near Clemson University and the University of Oklahomathat were part of the broader University House Communities Group Inc. deal. Theinfill developments aggregate 1,333 beds and represent a $130.6 million total developmentcost.
All three projects are scheduled for delivery in fall 2017.
* FelCor LodgingTrust Inc. agreed to sell the 560-room Renaissance Esmeralda IndianWells Resort and the 383-room Holiday Inn Nashville Airport for $76 million and$32 million, respectively. The company has received nonrefundable deposits of $4.8million, with scheduled closing dates of Aug. 1 and Sept. 1, respectively.
The company will use the proceeds to repay its line of credit.FelCor continues to market its three New York hotels.
* Select IncomeREIT acquired a single-tenant, net-leased office property in Huntsville,Ala., for $10.2 million, excluding acquisition related costs. The 57,000 rentable-square-footproperty was acquired and simultaneously leased back to the seller for an initiallease term of 15 years.
* Agree Realty Corp.unloaded its Walgreens in Port St. John, Fla., during the second quarter for about$7.3 million.
Liberty Propertyselling $969M of properties, land: The sale of 108 properties and 26.7acres of land is part of the company's plan to offload approximately $1 billionof its noncore suburban assets in 2016.
Duke Realty sellsAmazon building in Phoenix for $74.8M: A Koll Co. venture was the buyer,Business Real Estate Weekly of Arizona reported.
Carey WatermarkInvestors 2 buys San Diego hotel to tap demand: Carey Watermark Investors2 expanded its reach in the West Coast with the acquisition of the San Diego MarriottLa Jolla hotel.
CBL & Associatesoffloads 2 Mich. malls in $66.5M deal: The properties were sold to aprivate buyer.
Gladstone Commercialdetails stock issuance, property sale: During the second quarter, thecompany sold an unoccupied Dayton, Ohio, property for $200,000.