S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* Moody's upgraded Permanent TSB PLC's baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments to "b1" from "b2" and its long-term senior unsecured debt rating to Ba2 from Ba3, among other ratings. The agency also affirmed the bank's long- and short-term bank deposit ratings at Ba2/Not Prime. Meanwhile, the the long-term issuer rating of parent company Permanent TSB Group Holdings PLC were upgraded to B2 from B3, with a positive outlook.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the B/B long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of JSC Bank Kassa Nova, with a negative outlook on the long-term rating. The agency also affirmed the Kazakh lender's national scale rating at kzBB+.
* Moody's revised to stable from negative the outlook on Qatar's banking system, reflecting the resilience in the gas-rich nation's economy and banking system despite the ongoing regional turmoil in the Gulf, as well as the stable outlook on the sovereign's ratings.
* Fitch Ratings revised African Export-Import Bank's outlook to stable from negative. The agency affirmed the bank's BBB-/F3 long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings and BBB- senior unsecured debt rating.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings suspended the credit ratings of International Bank of Yemen YSC, citing lack of detailed up-to-date financial data.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings, a separately managed division of S&P Global. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.