trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/rOfxPPVnOEyqMJTlnqTsdw2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

In This List

First Horizon National files registration statement related to IBERIABANK deal

Street Talk Episode 56 - Latest bank MOE shows even the strong need scale to thrive

South State CenterState MOE Shows Even The Strong Need Scale To Thrive

Talking Bank Stocks, Playing The M&A Trade With Longtime Investor

Report: Kashkari Says Fed In Holding Pattern But Rate Cut Still Possible


First Horizon National files registration statement related to IBERIABANK deal

Memphis, Tenn.-based First Horizon National Corp. filed a registration statement for securities related to its merger of equals with Lafayette, La.-based IBERIABANK Corp.

The filing covers 259,344,549 common shares with a proposed maximum aggregate offering price of $4.25 billion; 8,000 series B preferred shares with a proposed maximum aggregate offering price of $80 million; 5,750 series C preferred shares with a proposed maximum aggregate offering price of $57.5 million; and 10,000 series D preferred shares with a proposed maximum aggregate offering price of $100 million.

The number of common shares and preferred stock registered is based on the exchange ratios pursuant to the merger agreement. Under the terms of the deal, IBERIABANK shareholders will receive 4.584 First Horizon common shares for each common stock they own. First Horizon shareholders will own 56% of the combined company, and the former holders of IBERIABANK stock will own the remaining 44%.

The transaction is expected to close in the second quarter of 2020.