This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* RFR Realty sold a Tribeca development site at 67 Vestry St. in New York to Iliad Realty Group for $55.5 million, The Real Deal reported, citing property records.
* Stonebridge Investments purchased the 366-unit Copper Spring apartment community at 3301 Copper Mill Trace in Richmond, Va., for $54.2 million from a Clarion Partners affiliate, Virginia Business reported.
* Pendulum Property Partners and Long Wharf Capital acquired the 165,000-square-foot, more than 90% occupied, Stadium Crossings mixed-use property in Anaheim, Calif., in an auction for $46.0 million, Commercial Property Executive reported.
* Crestone Partners bought the 299,568-square-foot, 10-story Granite Place at Village Center property at 6175 S. Willow Dr. in Greenwood Village, Colo., the Denver Business Journal reported. The property has a 2017 appraised value of more than $37 million.
* A Clarion Partners affiliate sold the 161,916-square-foot Publix-anchored Villages of Oriole Plaza in west Delray Beach, Fla., to Atlantic Avenue Realty Associates for approximately $31.8 million, the South Florida Business Journal reported.
* Inland Private Capital Corp. sold the 71,324-square-foot, 100%-leased Mariano's Fresh Market building at 545 N. Hicks Rd. in Palatine, Ill., to an undisclosed buyer for roughly $29.0 million.
* FIBRA Prologis acquired a 290,100-square-foot, 100%-occupied, class A building in Prologis Park El Puente in the Reynosa market in Mexico for US$19.1 million.
* A DDR Corp. affiliate sold a 2.6-acre outparcel of the Homestead Pavilion shopping center at 3300 NE 10th Court in Florida to CN Hotels for $1.7 million, the South Florida Business Journal reported.
* General Cannabis Corp. agreed to sell the Pueblo West property in Colorado to RDR Realty LLC for $625,000 in cash in a deal set to close Dec. 29. The property comprises three acres of land, which includes a 5,000-square-foot building and a parking lot.
* CareTrust REIT Inc. purchased the 90-bed Helia Healthcare of Greenville skilled nursing facility at 400 E. Hillview Ave. in Illinois for an undisclosed amount from Palladian Healthcare.
* MongoDB Inc. signed an initial 12-year lease for a total of 106,230 square feet on the 37th and 38th floors of Paramount Group Inc.'s 48-story property at Broadway 1633 in Midtown Manhattan, N.Y., bringing the building's leased occupancy to more than 95%.
Report: HNA Group seeking $6B sale of commercial properties
GFH Financial in $150M deal to acquire 2 Chicago assets
Pure Industrial to acquire Texas distribution center for C$61M
First Industrial breaks ground on $49M Pa. development
Duke Realty sells Fla. office building for $42M