trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/R8ibQ2Ukq87MC4imWi5cqg2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

International Lithium, Ganfeng approve US$12M budget for Argentina lithium project

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - August 2020

State of the Market: Mining Q2-2020

Report Outlooks of Lithium and Cobalt

Essential Metals & Mining Insights July 2020


International Lithium, Ganfeng approve US$12M budget for Argentina lithium project

InternationalLithium Corp. and strategic partner approved abudget of US$12 million to accelerate the exploration and development programcurrently underway at the Mariana lithium project in Argentina, according to aJuly 18 statement.

The approved budget will complete definitive technicalstudies critical for the filing of environmental permit applications to conductpilot scale evaporation testing at Mariana.

A maiden resource for a portion of Salar de Llullaillacowill be calculated in the fall or winter, the company added.

Ganfeng holds an 80% stake in Mariana, while InternationalLithium holds the remaining 20%.