S&P Global MarketIntelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management andboard changes and personnel moves in the European and Asia-Pacific real estateindustries. The moves are listed by sector and by announcement date in reversechronological order. The North America Hires and Fires column will be publishedThursday.
* Dolphin Capital Investors Ltd. saidit named Sue Farr a nonexecutive director with immediate effect.
* NSINV said itnominated Bernd Stahli to serve as the company's managing director. The companywill propose the four-year-term appointment, which will begin Sept. 1, duringan extraordinary general meeting Aug. 25.
The term of Johan Buijs, the current managingdirector, will end Dec. 31. Buijs will step down as CEO Aug. 31, but he will serveas an adviser until Dec. 31.
* AFIDevelopment Plc said Christakis Klerides resigned as a seniorindependent nonexecutive director of the company, effective July 13. Kleridescited family reasons behind his resignation.
The company intends to appoint Panayiotis Demetriousenior independent director at the next board meeting.
* Safestore Holdings Plc Claire Balmforth and BillOliver to serve as independent nonexecutive directors, effective Aug. 1 andNov. 1, respectively. Oliver will retire as CEO of in November.
Balmforth will chair the board's remunerationcommittee, and Oliver will become a member of the remuneration and auditcommittees.
Balmforth has served as group HR director of thePriory Group since July 2014. Safestore also said Keith Edelman will step downas a nonexecutive director Dec. 31.
* Omaxe Ltd. said Venkat Rao stepped down as company secretary, keymanagerial personnel and compliance officer. The company appointed ManjeetSingh to serve as compliance officer, effective July 18.
* Ascendas Hospitality Trust appointed Miguel Ko chairman and nonexecutive directorof Ascendas Hospitality Fund Management Pte. Ltd., the manager of AscendasHospitality Real Estate Investment Trust, and Ascendas Hospitality TrustManagement Pte. Ltd., being the trustee-manager of Ascendas HospitalityBusiness Trust.
* Tropicana Corp. Bhd appointed Encik Mohd Najib Bin Abdul Aziz an independentdirector. The company also appointed him chairman of the audit committee.
In addition, Tropicana appointed Rastam Bin Mohd Isa amember of thenomination committee. All the appointments were effective July 13.