This roundup collects recentlyreported guidance from North American real estate companies.
* VEREIT Inc.maintained its full-yearguidance of FFO per share in a range of 72 cents to 77 cents and AFFO per sharein a range of 75 centsto 80 cents.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus estimates for full-year FFOand AFFO per share are 78 cents and 77 cents, respectively.
* W. P. Carey Inc.provided AFFO-per-share guidance in the range of $5.00 to $5.20.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus AFFO-per-share estimate forthe full year is $4.88, with four analysts reporting.
* Chatham LodgingTrust issued AFFO-per-share guidance for the second quarter in the rangeof 69 cents to 71 cents.
The company updated its 2016 AFFO-per-share projection to a rangeof $2.35 to $2.50 from a priorrange of $2.45 to $2.55.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimates forthe second quarter and full year are 76 cents and $2.52, respectively.
* STORE CapitalCorp. narrowed its AFFO-per-share guidance for the 2016 full year toa range of $1.60 to $1.63 from an earlierrange of $1.59 to $1.63.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus AFFO-per-share estimate forthe year is $1.64.
* Lexington RealtyTrust tightenedits FFO-per-share outlook for the full year to a range of $1.03 to $1.08 from aprevious range of $1.00 to $1.10.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for thefull year is $1.06.
* Hudson PacificProperties Inc. boosted its full-year 2016 guidance for FFO to a per-sharerange of $1.68 to $1.76 from an earlierrange of $1.65 to $1.75.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for thefull year is $1.71.