This feature rounds up recent property news from S&P Global Market Intelligence's covered companies and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Helical Plc completed the sale of the 70,000-square-foot Calver Quay in Warrington to Cabot Properties for £4.7 million. The company also sold the 10,000-square-foot Chart House in Islington to a private investor for £7.5 million. Additionally, Helical agreed to off-load a 21,000-square-foot office building in Cobham to a private buyer for £7.2 million.
* Pacific Industrial & Logistics completed the acquisition of a site at Holmewood Industrial Park in Chesterfield from Tangerine Confectionary Ltd. for £4.8 million. The company placed 11.1 million new ordinary shares at a price of 100 pence apiece to finance the acquisition.
* Primary Health Properties Plc purchased the Cove Bay Medical Centre and the Pitmedden Medical Centre near Aberdeen, Scotland, for £7.2 million, including debt. Carden Medical Investments Ltd. was the seller of the two assets, which serve nearly 20,000 patients.
* EasyHotel Plc agreed to sell the 3-5 Northgate St. property in Ipswich under a 999-year leasehold agreement for £140,000. The company was also granted planning permission for a new 204-room easyHotel in Barcelona, for which it acquired land in November 2016.
France and Benelux
* ANF Immobilier offloaded the 80-room Carlton Lyon hotel in Lyon and the 142-room Adagio hotel in Marseilles to SCPI Laffitte PIERRE, at a premium of €0.2 per share over the NAV. The sale was carried out through ANF Immobilier Hôtels, a subsidiary of ANF Immobilier, Eurazeo and Caisse d'Epargne Provence AlpesCorse.
ANF will use the proceeds to buy Eurazeo's stake in ANF Immobilier Hôtels, increasing its stake in the subsidiary to 77% from 51%.
* Aedifica SA paid approximately €5 million to acquire a new senior housing site in Oude Pekela, in Netherlands' Groningen province, including a care residence comprising 32 units and a medical center. The company also completed the extension of the Vinkenbosch rest home in Hasselt, Belgium, which is now valued at approximately €15 million.
* Orco Property Group SA sold a 7,700-square-meter office building in Capellen, Luxembourg, to a private investor.
* Klövern AB acquired the Nyckeln mall on Klädeshandlaren 15 in Nyköping for 190 million Swedish kronor. The 12,225-square-meter property generates 18 million kronor in rent.
* Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB acquired the Cylindern 2 property in Långeberga from Er-Ho Fastigheter AB. The property offers 10,000 square meters of warehouse space and 2,200 square meters of office accommodation. Wihlborgs also signed an agreement to purchase the Ackumulatorn 15 and Ackumulatorn 17 assets in Långeberga, which offer 16,800 square meters of warehouse facilities and 4,300 square meters of office space.
Axiare Patrimonio acquired an office building at Calle Puerto de Somport in Las Tablas, Madrid, for €41.5 million. The 9,280-square-meter asset is fully leased to PSA Group.
DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG sold a portfolio comprising 84 nonstrategic properties, and part of a property in Darmstadt, for a total price of €21.6 million. The sale price for the portfolio was €3 million over the assets' fair value and approximately 16% above the current market value.
A Plaza Centers NV subsidiary signed an agreement with BIG Shopping Centers Ltd. to sell its Belgrade Plaza shopping and entertainment center. The deal is expected to be completed in February and Plaza Centers will receive approximately €28 million in initial payment. The company will be responsible for the development and leasing of the asset until its opening in April.
* Mara Delta Property Holdings Ltd. said it has fulfilled all conditions precedent to the Tamassa Resort acquisition in Bel Ombre, Mauritius. The property will be leased back to the seller through a 10-year triple-net lease.
* Rezidor Hotel Group AB is opening The Pearl of Africa Hotel in Kampala, Uganda, under its luxury Quorvus Collection. The 296-room hotel in the city center will open in the second quarter of 2017.
Verdion develops German distribution center for Amazon: Construction on the first phase of the center is expected to be completed in September 2017.
Land Securities sells leisure scheme for £65M: The asset was acquired on behalf of U.K. wealth manager St James's Place.
Goodman to sell remaining assets in UK fund for £500M: The company chose Europa Capital as the preferred bidder for its remaining assets in the Arlington Business Parks Partnership, The Australian reported.
Report: Emaar Properties to develop residential tower in Dubai: The unit sizes of the Creek Gate development range from 645 square feet to 1,490 square feet, according to the report.
MedicX forms healthcare investment JV with developer: MedicX formed GP Property Ltd., a 50/50 joint venture with General Practice Investment Corp. Ltd. that will invest in primary healthcare properties in the U.K.