trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/qood4o1jcayefhm8wy_xza2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Hotel Properties assumes control of Naka Hotel

Video

S&P Capital IQ Pro | Powered by Expert Insights

Blog

Q&A: Streamlining Analytics for TCFD Reporting

Blog

Evergrande and the wider impact: a sentiment analytics based perspective

Blog

Insights Weekly: Midstream sector gains; loan growth momentum; insurance M&A on the rise


Hotel Properties assumes control of Naka Hotel

Hotel Properties Ltd. secured a 73.99% effective shareholding in newly formed Thai hotel developer Naka Yai Hotel Co. Ltd.

Hotel Properties unit East Phuket Holdings Pte. Ltd. subscribed for a 49% interest in the company, while the remaining 51% stake was snapped up by an East Phuket Holdings unit.

The share subscriptions were financed through internal resources.