S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Stephen Bagnarol has been named managing director of Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd. and senior vice president and head of the Caribbean South and East region, effective Nov. 1.
* Mariano Brizzi resigned as general manager and board member of Panama-based Finandina Corp. Lisbeth García will assume Brizzi's position until a permanent replacement is named.
* La Positiva Seguros y Reaseguros SA appointed Andreas von Wedemeyer Knigge board chairman, replacing Juan Manuel Peña Roca.
* Banco Unión SA appointed Agustin Eduardo Navarro Rodriguez national manager of operations and Edmundo Vallejos Vega deputy national manager of operations. Navarro Rodriguez replaces José Luis Quiroz Tamayo.
* Banco ABC Brasil SA said it gained central bank approval for the appointment of Brendon Hopkins as a board director.