S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weeklyrundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin Americanfinancial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronologicalorder.
* said Héctor Valdésresigned from his positionon the board of directors, effective Aug. 31. Pedro Samhan Escandar will take overValdés' independent director spot until the firm's next annual general shareholdersmeeting.
* said Fabián GustavoGatti was elected to serve as a director on the bank's board, Jaime Osvaldo Tasat, who steppeddown.
* said Augusto RestrepoGomez resigned as chiefcorporate services officer. The company's board named Jaime Alberto Villegas Gutierrez,who has been acting as chief innovation and digital transformation officer, to replaceGomez.
* 'sboard accepted the resignation as director of Leandro Cuccioli, who stepped down tojoin the Argentine government's economic team. Pablo Eguiguren Bravo will take overCuccioli's director position.
* Peru's Economyand Finance Minister Alfredo Thorne appointedScotiabank Perú SAA executivePedro Grados to be the new head of the country's main development bank, .Grados replaces Carlos Abel Paredes Salazar.
* appointed Arjan van de Wall director of development for theAmericas in its trade credit and political risk operation based in New York.
* Marcos Fugise to serve as headof PartnerRe Brazil and representative of PartnerRe's office in São Paulo.
* ArgentinePresident Mauricio Macri has forced Juan Miguel Cuattromo to as a director of .
* said Luis ÁngelPiazzon Gallo resignedas chairman of the company's board.
* named Douglas Chen head of emerging markets syndicate forthe Americas.
* Renato Mazzola,a partner at BTG Pactual Groupsince 2011, will be the new headfor the company's private equity business, replacing Marcelo Hallack.