S&P GlobalMarket Intelligence presents a weekly overview of ratings actions on MiddleEastern and African financial institutions and economies. Ratings actionsare listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* A.M. Best affirmedSociété Centrale deRéassurance's financial strength rating at B++ (Good) and thelong-term issuer credit rating at "bbb." The outlook on the ratingsremains stable.
* Moody's 's local-currencydeposit ratings at B3/Not-Prime and revised the outlook to stable fromnegative. The agency also affirmed the bank's baseline credit assessment andadjusted baseline credit assessment at "b3," its counterparty riskassessments at B2(cr)/Not-Prime(cr) and its foreign-currency deposit ratings atCaa1/Not-Prime.
* Fitch affirmed Ghana'slong-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings at B withnegative outlooks, as well as its short-term foreign- and local-currency issuerdefault ratings and country ceiling at B.
* Fitch affirmed 's national long-term rating at A+(zaf) with a stable outlook,as well as its national short-term rating at F1+(zaf).
* CapitalIntelligence Ratings raisedAbu Dhabi Commercial BankPJSC's financial strength rating to A from A-.
* CapitalIntelligence raisedCommercial Bank InternationalPSC's long-term foreign-currency rating to A- from BB as wellas its short-term foreign-currency rating to A3 from B. In addition, the ratingagency upgraded its financial strength rating to BBB- from BB with a stableoutlook.