S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the Asia-Pacific real estate industry. The moves are listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. The Europe and North America Hires and Fires columns will be published Wednesday and Thursday, respectively.
* Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd. said Anita Arjundas will resign Sept. 30 as managing director and director of the company to pursue her interest in the development and social sector.
The real estate developer also said it appointed Sangeeta Prasad as CEO in April.
* Nidhi Bhaskar was appointed as company secretary and compliance officer of Max Heights Infrastructure Ltd., effective July 2, replacing Varsha Aggarwal.
* Sumesh Mishra resigned as Sunteck Realty Ltd. COO, with effect from June 30.
* Ho Bee Land Ltd. named Josephine Lee Woan Chiou as financial controller, with effect from July 2.
* Cache LogisticsTrust's new manager appointed Moses Song and Chia Nam Toon as nonexecutive directors, effective July 2. In addition, Loi Pok Yen and Jimmy Yim Wing Kuen stepped down from the board.
* Lippo Malls Indonesia Retail Trust executive director and CEO Chan Lie Leng will resign from her posts Aug. 31, citing family commitments.
* Eric Tan Eng Huat took on the role of corporate adviser at Hatten Land Ltd. July 2.
* Po Sun Kok succeeded Timur Pradopo as chairman of Pollux Properties Ltd. on July 1. Po also joined the board as nonexecutive director along with Luciana, who was also named as deputy chairman.
* Loh Shai Weng was named independent nonexecutive director of Mapletree Logistics Trust's manager, effective July 1.
* Lim Ming Yan, CEO of CapitaLand Ltd., retired July 1 as nonexecutive nonindependent director and deputy chairman of CapitaLand Commercial Trust, CapitaLand Retail China Trust, CapitaLand Mall Trust and Ascott Residence Trust.
* The CFO of Keppel DC REIT's manager, Chow Ching Sian, is stepping down July 28 to pursue other opportunities, with Vice President of Finance Adam Lee Sin Jun assuming the position of head of finance Aug. 1.
* UOL Group Ltd. CEO Gwee Lian Kheng is stepping down from the post Jan. 31, 2019.
* Choenporn Subhadhira resigned as Singha Estate PCL company secretary, effective July 1.
* Due to private reasons, Nantida Kitti-itsaranon resigned as director of Nusasiri PCL, effective June 27.
* Suang Chaisurote stepped down July 1 as managing director of operations at Quality Houses PCL. Pravit Choatewattanaphun was appointed to fill in the vacated post.
* Nippon Prologis REIT Inc. said Satoshi Yamaguchi resigned from the company and will no longer assume the post of substitute executive director as originally planned.
* Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corp. said Masashi Okada, Makoto Kaiami, Shun Sakurai and Saeko Arai joined the company's board after they were elected at a June 27 general meeting.
* Isao Matsuhashi resigned as a director of Mitsubishi Estate Co. Ltd., effective June 29. He also gave up his seat in the independent committee.
* Shenzhen SEG Co. Ltd. elected Zhang Yuwang as director at the June 28 extraordinary general meeting of the company.
* Zhou Chen was appointed as Wuzhou International Holdings Ltd. independent nonexecutive director, effective June 30, the same date Yeung Chi Lung assumed the company secretary post from Yau Chi Kuen.
On June 25, Wang Wei resigned as nonexecutive director at the company due to disputes with the board.
* Xinyuan Real Estate Co. Ltd. CFO Helen Zhang resigned from her post June 29, with Xuefeng Li taking on the vacated role in the interim.
* YTL Land & Development Bhd. said Francis Yeoh Sock Ping was redesignated to executive chairman from managing director, effective June 29. On the same date, Yeoh Seok Kian and Suleiman Bin Abdul Manan were redesignated to managing director from executive director and nonexecutive director from nonexecutive chairman, respectively.
* Finn Choong Khuat Seng was elected June 28 as independent nonexecutive director of Aspen (Group) Holdings Ltd.
* Eco World International Bhd. said Pauline Wong Wan Voon joined the risk management committee June 28.
* Chairman Yaacob bin Mat Zain and directors Loh Kok Leong and Izaham bin Abd. Rani resigned June 28 at Mah Sing Group because of Malaysia's new code on corporate governance, which does not allow independent directors to serve for more than nine years.
Additionally, Norma Binti Yaakob was redesignated to chairperson of the remuneration committee from member, replacing Zain. Rani also ceased to be a member of the audit committee.
* Mohamed Shafeii Bin Abdul Gaffoor and Mohd Ariff Bin Yeop Ishak joined the board of Majuperak Holdings Bhd. June 26 as nonindependent nonexecutive directors.
* Qin Renzhong replaced Wang Quan as executive director of Shanghai Zendai Property Ltd., with effect from June 29.
* Stephen Edward Bradley will resign Aug. 10 as independent nonexecutive director of Swire Properties Ltd. after eight years of service.
* Champion Real Estate Investment Trust's manager said Lo Kai Shui retired from its board as nonexecutive director, effective June 28.
* Laura Fanning joined Eureka Group Holdings Ltd. as company secretary June 28.
* The appointment of Aqualand Group nominee Wayne Mo to the board of McGrath Ltd. went into effect June 27. Aqualand is the property agent's second largest shareholder.
* Prince Housing & Development Corp. elected Po-Ling Nie as independent director, effective June 21.
* Barings LLC's Barings Alternative Investments named Pius Ho as managing director to oversee its real estate, private equity and asset strategy in Asia.