trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/q1a8l8avaouxucaddevaka2 content
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR USE OF COOKIES. REVIEW OUR
PRIVACY & COOKIE NOTICE
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *

* Required

In this list

CapCo's Earls Court project sees completion of 1st phase Lillie Square homes

Street Talk Episode 41 - How to Win the Funding Battle, Use Fintech to Play Offense

Forward Spark Spreads Suggest Rising Profitability Of US Renewables As Sector Matures

MA Activity The Big Story In Mature Online Video Platform Market

Martina Cheung Backs The Quality Program


CapCo's Earls Court project sees completion of 1st phase Lillie Square homes

Capital & Counties Properties Plc delivered new homes at Lillie Square to its first batch of residents, and completed the demolition of the Earls Court Exhibition Centre, moving ahead with the progress of its Earls Court Masterplan development.

The Lillie Square portion of the development will provide a total of 808 residential units, including 200 affordable homes being constructed. CapCo expects the 77-acre Earls Court project to potentially be able to accommodate up to 10,000 new homes, and to provide more affordable housing levels and a wider variety of housing types.

Meanwhile, the company wrapped up its two-year demolition of the Earls Court Exhibition Centre. The site is managed by a joint venture that is 63% owned by CapCo, with the Transport for London organization holding the other 37% stake. The joint venture is moving on to the next phase of enabling works to prepare the site for the construction of new homes and a new park.

The joint venture will utilize a heavy lifting crane in the construction process in order to reduce the project's timeline and reduce the overall carbon footprint of the development.

The Earls Court Masterplan received planning approval in 2013, and will provide 7,500 new homes and 10,000 new jobs upon completion.