S&P Global Market Intelligence presents an overview of board changes at European financial institutions. The changes are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Blaž Šterk resigned from the board of Abanka dd, effective Dec. 31. The bank will name two new members Oct. 11.
* Greg Fleming will stand down from the Lloyd's of London Council of Lloyd's as he becomes CEO at Rockefeller Capital Management.
* BRD-Groupe Société Générale SA Deputy CEO Didier Colin stepped down to serve as senior executive director of risk management and a supervisory board member at another Société Générale SA unit, Komercní banka a.s.
* CMC Markets Plc appointed Clare Salmon an independent nonexecutive director.
* United Trust Bank Ltd. named Alice Altemaire a nonexecutive director with immediate effect. She is vice president for accounting and performance control at Groupe Renault unit RCI Banque SA.
* Jason Cook's membership on the supervisory board of Bulgarian American Credit Bank AD was terminated, while Serge Lioutyi was appointed a member.
* Eurobank Ergasias SA received a request from the Hellenic Financial Stability Fund to temporarily appoint Christoforos Koufalias its new nonexecutive representative to Eurobank's board, in place of Kenneth Howard Prince-Wright. Koufalias will be appointed in the immediate coming period.
* Dmitry Solovyov was appointed chairman of the management board at JSC Taatta Bank. The former majority owner of the bank and its management board chairman, Igor Sternin, will continue to work for the Yakutsk, Russia-based lender as chairman of its board of directors.
* Coventry Building Society Chairman Ian Pickering, who had been in the position since 2013, died at the end of September. Deputy Chairman Peter Ayliffe will chair the board on an interim basis. Meanwhile, Alasdair Lenman resigned as a nonexecutive director with immediate effect.