S&P Global Market Intelligencepresents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes andpersonnel moves in the European and Asia-Pacific real estate industries. The movesare listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. TheNorth America Hires and Fires column will be published Thursday.
* saidit appointed Paul Andrews an executive director with immediate effect. He leadsthe company's asset management division and has been with the company since 2007.
* shareholdersapproved the appointment of John Strachan and Rakhi (Parekh) Goss-Custard into theboard. The two directors were electedduring the company's May 4 annual general meeting.
As previouslyreported, Parekh and Strachanare joining the company's board as nonexecutive directors.
* Ralph Andermann to the newly createdrole of managing director of the company's funds operations in April, accordingto a news release.
COO RainerPillmayer will leave the company May 31 as part of the company's restructuring ofits management board to reduce the number of board members from four to three, accordingto a separate news release.Pillmayer was appointed COO in 2013, as reportedpreviously.
CEO AydinKaraduman will also assume the COO role, while chief investment officer Johannesvon Mutius has been placed in charge of acquisitions and dispositions in the investmentdivision, the company said. CFO Sonja Wärntges will remainin charge of finance and controlling.
* named Thomas Winklerchairman of the managing board, effective June 1. The supervisory board's nominationcommittee nominated him as the company's new CEO and CFO.
Currentchief executive Karl Bier and CFO Heribert Smole will step down from their rolesat the end of May, but they will continue to be available as advisers, accordingto a news release.
* its shareholder, O1 Group Ltd.,delegated Wolfgang Renner, Marina Rudneva and Timothy Fenwick to CA Immo's supervisoryboard at the annual general meeting held May 3, effective immediately.
Further,Torsten Hollstein and Florian Koschat were elected to the supervisory board followinga proposal by core shareholder Terim Ltd. Hollstein was elected new chairman ofthe board while Koschat was elected second deputy chairman. Dmitry Mints was alsoconfirmed as deputy chairman.
* Hoon Teck Ming managing director,GuocoLand China, effective May 16.
* Kendrick Kwek Chin Lianghead of asset management, effective May 9.
* nonexecutivedirector Chia Nam Toon stepped downfrom the role, effective May 6, as he was appointed CEO of the company's manager,Ascendas Funds Management (S) Ltd., effectiveApril 1.
* Ko Kheng Hwa nonexecutive independentdirector, effective May 1. He was also appointed chairman of the nominating committeeand a member of the audit and risk committee.
BobbyChin Yoke Choong was appointed lead independent director and a member of the nominatingcommittee. He relinquished his role as a member of the remuneration committee. Heremains chairman of the audit and risk committee.
Ch'ng Jit Koon was named member of the remuneration committee.Concurrently, he relinquished his role as a member of the nominating committee.He remains a member of the audit and risk committee.
Additionally, Tan Keng Boon stepped down as independent director,effective April 28, according to a separate news release.
* Tropicana Corp.Bhd. deputy chairman Datuk Seri Mohamad Norza bin Zakaria from the role, effectiveMay 3. He also ceased to be chairman of the audit committee, effective the samedate, the company said in a separate newsrelease.
He was appointed to the deputy chairman position in June 2015,as reported previously.
* South Africa-based AttacqLtd. said AW Nauta and PH Faure resigned from the board, effective April30. Independent nonexecutive director BT Nagle will replace Nauta asa member of the audit and risk committee, effective immediately, the group saidin a news release.