S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Banco de Inversión y Comercio Exterior SA said Anastasia Adem resigned as director, while the board also revoked Leila Sonia Nazer's appointment. Ernesto Juan Martí Reta and José Luis Morea were subsequently named as their replacements.
* Grupo Financiero Inbursa SAB de CV appointed Javier Foncerrada Izquierdo as general director of its CFCredi business, replacing Fabiola Avendaño Ortegón.
* Orion Seguros Generales SA finance and operations manager José Luis Montero Perez resigned. Ricardo Marín Hernández will replace Montero in the role.
* IRB-Brasil Resseguros SA said that it plans to move fiscal council member Antonio Rugero Guibo to its board as an alternate director. In conjunction with the shift, the company tapped Nara de Deus Vieira to replace Guibo on the fiscal council. Both appointments are subject to shareholder approval.
* Ansa Merchant Bank Ltd. reported Larry Howai's appointment as a board director.