This feature presents a weeklyrundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves inthe North American real estate industry, including U.S. REITs and REOCs, homebuilders,and gaming operators.
* Carter Validus Mission Critical REIT II director voluntarily steppeddown, effective July 15, due to personal reasons, reducing the board to four members.
* Agellan Commercial REIT said Robert Perry resigned from hisrole as a trustee dueto his new employment arrangements. The company appointed Terra Attard to serveas a trustee, effective Aug. 2.
* Joseph Ryan from RLJ Lodging Trust's board of trustees, effective on the datethe resignation was tendered. Ryan informed the company about his resignation July14.
* Richard Lieb, a senior adviser of Greenhill & Co. LLC,will join AvalonBay Communities Inc.'sboard, effective Sept. 13.
* City Office REIT Inc. named Jeffrey Kohn as a board member, effective July 15. Kohn servesas president and principal partner of MDC Property Services Ltd.
* executive vice president, directorof leasing, Thomas Drought Jr., as well as additional associates, as part of thecompany's organizational streamlining effort to save overhead costs. Drought Jr.was terminated from his role without cause July 14.