trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/pcpEnB0v_qiuq7z3X56DGQ2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Skyharbour to option part of Preston project to partner Clean Commodities

Greenhouse gas and gold mines Nearly 1 ton of CO2 emitted per ounce of gold produced in 2019

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - September 2020

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - August 2020

State of the Market: Mining Q2-2020


Skyharbour to option part of Preston project to partner Clean Commodities

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. granted an option to partner Clean Commodities Corp. to acquire up to 70% stake on a portion of the Preston Lake uranium project in Saskatchewan.

The parties will negotiate a definitive deal by March 15, 2017, allowing Clean Commodities to acquire the 70% interest on a 52,428-hectare segment of the project, by spending up to C$8 million over six years.

The figure includes C$7 million for exploration and C$700,000 in cash payments, according to Skyharbour's Dec. 15 statement.

Upon completion, the parties will form a three-way joint venture owned 70% by Clean Commodities while the remaining 30% will be jointly split between Skyharbour and Clean Commodities.

The companies will retain the 50/50 ownership of the balance of the Preston uranium project consisting of 68,720 hectares of minerals claims.

The Preston project is near NexGen Energy Ltd.'s Rook 1 uranium property and its high-grade Arrow deposit, as well as Fission Uranium Corp.'s Patterson Lake South uranium property and its Triple R deposit.