This feature rounds up recentproperty news from S&P Global Market Intelligence's covered companies and highlightslarger deal coverage already published.
23 Tuas Avenue 10 in Singapore.
Source: Cambridge Industrial Trust.
* Malaysia-based EcoWorld InternationalBhd. joined Lend Lease Corp. Ltd.and Mirvac Group as oneof the bidders for the New South Wales government's A$2 billion, 10-hectare WhiteBay Power Station redevelopment project in Sydney, The Australian Financial Review reportedApril 14.
* Malaysian company is tipped to be oneof the leading bidders for the acquisition of Telstra's A$100 million developmentsite in Melbourne's central business district, the AFR reportedApril 13. Seven companies entered into the second stage of bidding for the 4,000-square-meterproperty.
* Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd. expanded its real estate developmentportfolio in the country after PBD Developments agreed to be involved in a mixed-useproject in Parramatta, Sydney, the AFRreportedApril 13.
* Stockland's on-market sale campaign for the in SouthAustralia is valued at more than A$100 million, the AFR reported April 13. The 32-hectare site spans 167,500 square metersof gross lettable area.
* Charter Hall Group's Direct Office Fund reached a final dealfor the acquisition of Canadian pension fund PSP Investments' 50% stake in the 100Skyring Terrace property in Brisbane, TheAustralian reportedApril 12. The unlisted fund's purchase of a stake in the A$186 million buildingboosted its real estate portfolio to around A$815 million, according to the publication.The grade A office property has 12 floors and 23,759 square meters of space.
* DEXUS Property Group and Canada Pension Plan Investment Boardseek to divest the 108 North Terrace office building in Adelaide for around A$90million, as more investors search for prime real estate in the city, The AustralianreportedApril 12. The 12-story building spans a net lettable area of 20,088 square meters.
* Frasers Centrepoint Ltd. saidApril 13 that Frasers Property Australia Pty. Ltd. agreed to sell the SatelliteCorporate Centre in Mulgrave, Melbourne, to Stockland for A$87.6 million. The transactionis expected to be completed by April 30.
* National Storage REIT said April 14 that it agreed to buy a self-storage assetin Gosford on the Central Coast of New South Wales for A$7.2 million. The companywill fund the acquisition from its debt facility. The deal is expected to be closedin May.
* Yuexiu Property Co. Ltd. said April 13 that Prime Profit International Holdings Ltd.agreed to sell a 49% equity interest in Guangzhou Hong Sheng Property DevelopmentCo. Ltd. to Guangzhou Lianheng Real Estate Co. Ltd. for around 2.33 billion Chineseyuan.
GuangzhouHong Sheng serves as the developer of a large-scale mixed-use residential and commercialproject, the Yue Xiu - Xing Hui Yun Cheng, in Guangzhou. It comprises four landparcels with a total site area of approximately 198,938 square meters.
* CIFI Holdings (Group) Co. Ltd. said April 12 that CEO Lin Feng agreed to buy the residentialunit within Shanghai CIFI Park Mansion West in Shanghai for around 9.4 million Chineseyuan. The company's indirect subsidiary, Shanghai Xin'anting Real Estate Co. Ltd.,is the seller.
Sapporo Brick Cube property in Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido, Japan.
Source: ORIX JREIT Inc.
* Tropicana Corporation Bhd. said April 11 that it expects to complete the sale of a portionof the freehold property and an office building in Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur,for 140.0 million Malaysian ringgit in the second quarter of 2016.
The transactioninvolves the sale of approximately 3,674 square meters of land and the 19-floorDijaya Plaza with a two-level basement car park. The company scheduled the deal'scompletion after a sale and purchase agreement became unconditional.
* Tropicana April 11 that it extended the conditionalperiod for the sale of a freehold property in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, for 55.0million ringgit. The extension is now until May 11.
Tropicanasubsidiary Advent Nexus Sdn. Bhd. is selling the approximately 1,106 square metersof land, which is the site of the 10-story Sky Express Hotel, Kuala Lumpur building.
April 13 that it plans to acquire theSapporo Brick Cube property in Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido, for ¥5.20 billion from anunnamed seller.
The transactionhas a net operating income yield of 5.6% and a 4.8% cap rate.
April 11 that RBC InvestorServices Trust Singapore Ltd. agreed to sell the remaining leasehold interest inthe 23 Tuas Avenue 10 property to Reliance Products Pte. Ltd. for S$16.5 million.
The propertyis a four-level industrial building located along Tuas Avenue 10, with a remainingland tenure of about 40 years and gross floor area of 102,310 square feet.
April 8 that it sold its entire stakein the Marina Project in Danang and the Parcel 5 My Gia Project within the My Giatownship development project in Khanh Hoa province for an undisclosed amount. Thecompany recorded net proceeds of US$1.3 million for the Marina stake sale and netproceeds of US$4.9 million from the Parcel 5 divestment.
Singapore-listedCapitaLand Ltd.'s TheAscott Ltd. unveiled The Crest Collection, a brand of luxury serviced residencesthat includes the Metropole development slated to debut in Bangkok in June, accordingto an April 13 release.
Goodman Groupis expanding its Kraków Airport LogisticsCentre with the speculative construction of a 12,000-square-meter warehouse.The facility is expected to be completed in the second quarter, according to a .
The center is owned by the Goodman European Partnership and managedby Australia-listed Goodman Group.
: The company said it and its subsidiaries acquired three landparcels in China for an attributable land premium of around 3.54 billion Chineseyuan.
: Singapore's Kum family has canceled thesale of M&L Hospitality's hotel assets amid positive sentiment for the sector,according to a report from The Australian.
: The company will issue the notes as the first trancheof a bond issuance worth up to 70 billion Philippine pesos, Manila's BusinessWorld reported, citing SM Prime ExecutiveVice President Jeffrey Lim.
: The company acquired a land parcel in China for a land premiumworth an estimated 1.96 billion Chinese yuan.
Some links may require a subscription.