trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/pao5rxivadsppknufayw5g2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

In this list

Hudson Pacific buys Seattle office building for $180M

Medical IoT Technology in US Hospitals Helps to Reduce Costs and Improve Care

Internet Traffic Spikes By One Third In March

How 37 Years of Default Data Can Prepare Us for the COVID-19 Fallout

Kagan Survey: How Coronavirus Has Already Changed Media Consumers


Hudson Pacific buys Seattle office building for $180M

Hudson Pacific Properties Inc. and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board bought the Hill7 office building in Seattle for about $180 million.

Hudson Pacific will own a 55% stake in the property, and CPPIB will own the remaining 45%.

The 285,680-square-foot class A office building is at 1099 Stewart St. in Seattle's Denny Triangle neighborhood. The 11-story asset is 80.4% leased. Anchor tenants include HBO and Redfin.

The joint venture partners closed a $101 million 10-year secured nonrecourse loan in connection with the acquisition. The loan carries a fixed rate of 3.38%.