trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/p3ep6d2uhh4qxhm1qrltfw2 content
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR USE OF COOKIES. REVIEW OUR
PRIVACY & COOKIE NOTICE
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *

* Required

In this list

Cole Credit Property Trust V registers $1.5B shelf

Street Talk Episode 41 - How to Win the Funding Battle, Use Fintech to Play Offense

Forward Spark Spreads Suggest Rising Profitability Of US Renewables As Sector Matures

MA Activity The Big Story In Mature Online Video Platform Market

Martina Cheung Backs The Quality Program


Cole Credit Property Trust V registers $1.5B shelf

Cole Credit Property Trust V Inc. aims to sell up to a total of $1.50 billion of class A and class T shares of its common stock.

The company filed a shelf registration statement covering the sale of up to a total of $1.20 billion of its class A and class T shares, and up to $300.0 million of the shares pursuant to its distribution reinvestment plan.

The company expects to use roughly 88.5% of the funds to acquire real estate or other real estate-related investments. The remaining 11.5% will be earmarked for working capital and to pay offering costs.