trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/OzM3vl4ImLyY5I-QUKIyqg2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

In this list

Fidelity National, Worldpay to merge

Digital Banking Battles Will Play Out In Southeast Asias Shopping Cart

Report: Kashkari Says Fed In Holding Pattern But Rate Cut Still Possible

Fed Officials Signal Optimism In US Economy Reiterate Rates Likely On Hold

After Curbing Year-End Volatility, Fed Weighs Future Of Repo Operations


Fidelity National, Worldpay to merge

Fintech firms Fidelity National Information Services Inc. and Worldpay Inc. have agreed to merge in a cash-and-stock deal that brings Worldpay's enterprise value to approximately $43 billion, including the assumption of Worldpay debt, which Fidelity expects to refinance.

Worldpay shareholders will be entitled to receive 0.9287 of a Fidelity share and $11.00 in cash for each share of Worldpay.

Upon closing, Fidelity shareholders will own approximately 53% of the combined company, while Worldpay shareholders will own the remaining approximately 47%.

More details to follow.