trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/oyaxrXlWb9GlajQOnni_FA2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Smith Creek Hydro closes acquisition of Idaho hydro facility

Blog

Activity Volumes Across the Equity Capital Markets Dropped Significantly in 2022

Blog

Insight Weekly: PE firms shift strategies; bank earnings kick off; bankruptcies plummet

Case Study

A Large Energy Company Manages its Exposure with Robust Tools to Assess Creditworthiness and Set Credit Limits

Blog

Insight Weekly: Stocks limp into 2023; GCC banks set for rebound; deep-sea mining faces pushback


Smith Creek Hydro closes acquisition of Idaho hydro facility

Smith CreekHydro LLC closed its acquisition of the 37.8-MW Smith Creek hydroelectric project in BoundaryCounty, Idaho, from Eugene Water& Electric Board, or EWEB, according to a July 6 notice to FERC.

The commission approved the deal April 4.

As part of the deal, Smith Creek Hydro also acquired 30.5miles of a 115-kV transmission line connecting the facility to the 's system. EWEB, which operates in and around thecity of Eugene, Ore., will remain connected with the facility by purchasing itsoutput for an initial three-year period.

Smith Creek Management LLC is the 25% owner of Smith CreekHydro, with the remaining 75% held indirectly by 1428802 Alberta Ltd. (EC16-68)