trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/Oda6gD9YK0d250lAM-hU5A2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Golden Share Mining ups stake in Ontario gold property to 75%

Blog

Insight Weekly: Private equity slows; SPAC underwriters retreat; carbon capture boost

Blog

Insight Weekly: M&A outlook; US community bank margins; green hydrogen players' EU expansion

Blog

Insight Weekly: US bank M&A; low refinancing eases rates impact; Texas crypto mining booms

Blog

Insight Weekly: US stocks hit grim milestone; top European banks tumble; TMT IPOs plunge


Golden Share Mining ups stake in Ontario gold property to 75%

Golden Share MiningCorp. said April 26 that it has acquired an additional 25% stake inthe 15-unit mining claim that includes the past producing Berens River gold mine in Ontario.

Following the acquisition, the company has gained a 75% interestin the mining claim and plans to acquire the remaining 25% stake by making monthlyinstallments of C$2,500 until May 15, 2019.

The Berens River property comprises 30 mining claims includingthe past producing Berens River mine, which was operated by Newmont Mining Corp. from 1939 to 1948.