S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of ratings actions on Asia-Pacific financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed the national long- and short-term ratings of AEON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) PCL at A-(tha) and F2(tha), respectively. The outlook is stable.
* Fitch raised the outlook on Bangkok Commercial Asset Management PCL's national long-term rating to stable from negative and affirmed the rating at AA-(tha).
* Fitch affirmed South Korea's long-term foreign-currency issuer default rating at AA-, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch downgraded the short-term issuer default rating of New Zealand-based TSB Bank Ltd. to F2 from F1 and affirmed its long-term issuer default rating at A-.
* Fitch has also affirmed the long-term issuer default rating of New Zealand's Co-operative Bank Ltd. at BBB, with a stable outlook.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of both Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd. and Standard Chartered Bank (China) Ltd. at A+/A-1, with a stable outlook. The rating agency also placed the A-/A-2 long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of Standard Chartered Bank Korea Ltd. on CreditWatch with positive implications.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.