S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive changes at pharmaceutical, biotech and life sciences companies.
* H. Lundbeck A/S appointed Deborah Dunsire president and CEO of the company, effective Sept. 1. CFO Anders Götzsche, who has been serving as interim CEO, will resume his position as finance chief Sept. 1.
* NovoCure Ltd. appointed Pritesh Shah to chief commercial officer.
* Novelion Therapeutics Inc. said COO Jeff Hackman will also be interim CEO.
* BioVie Inc. appointed Terren Peizer CEO. Peizer replaces Jonathan Adams, who will now serve as president and COO.
* AXM Pharma Inc. said Chairman Emmanuel Neossi appointed Linda Forster the company's CEO. Forster's appointment follows Mandla Gwadiso's resignation as AXM Pharma's CEO, CFO, president, director, secretary and treasurer.
* MiMedx Group Inc. said Parker Petit resigned as the company's chairman and CEO. Also, William Taylor resigned from his roles as MiMedx's president, COO and a board member. The company appointed David Coles interim CEO and Charles Evans the new chairman, effective immediately.
* Beroni Group Ltd. named Peter Wong CFO, replacing Chris Deng, effective immediately.
* Cotinga Pharmaceuticals Inc. said Victor Hugo was appointed CFO, effective July 20. Hugo will succeed Gene Kelly, who has been CFO since 2006.
* Zogenix Inc. named Ashish Sagrolikar executive vice president and chief commercial officer.
* Ergomed PLC appointed Stuart Jackson CFO.
* IDT Australia Ltd. said David Sparling, who has been interim CEO since February, will become the permanent chief executive.
* Kalytera Therapeutics Inc. named Victoria Rudman interim CFO, treasurer and secretary. Rudman was CFO of the company from March 2015 through June 2016 and has been treasurer and secretary since March 2015.
* Voyager Therapeutics Inc. said it appointed Andre Turenne president and CEO, effective July 16, replacing Steven Paul.