This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc. bought a 400,000-square-foot, 100%-leased multitenant class A industrial building at 30339 Diamond Parkway in Cleveland for $27.0 million and agreed to buy a 1.1 million-square-foot, 92%-leased multitenant class B industrial property on 103 acres in Cincinnati for $24.8 million.
* Co-founder of Westside Estate Agency Kurt Rappaport acquired 23,000 square feet of retail properties, including 448-460 N. Canon Drive in Beverly Hills, Calif., in an off-market deal from Canon Ball LLC for about $40 million, The Real Deal reported.
* A Welltower Inc. affiliate sold the 84,286-square-foot, 100%-occupied Heartland Health Care Center Kendall at 9400 SW 137th Ave. in Miami for $19 million and the 37,980-square-foot, 98%-occupied Heartland Health Care Center of Lauderhill nursing home at 2599 NW 55th Ave. in Lauderhill, Fla., for $11.7 million, the South Florida Business Journal reported.
* Prologis Inc. affiliates sold a 183,081-square-foot warehouse on a 9.2-acre site at 251 International Parkway in the Sawgrass International Corporate Park in Sunrise, Fla., and a 42,337-square-foot office building at 800 NW 33rd St. in Pompano Beach, Fla., to Anson Logistics Assets for about $21.4 million and $5.4 million, respectively, the South Florida Business Journal reported.
* Fortress Investment Group purchased the 16,374-square-foot Tiffany & Co. building at 259 Worth Ave. in Palm Beach, Fla., from a Madden Family Associates partnership for $20 million, The Real Deal reported.
* Strategic Storage Trust IV Inc. and SmartCentres REIT acquired a nearly two-acre lot at 642 Champlain Ave. in Oshawa, Ontario, for an undisclosed price, with plans to start development of a 900-unit, 119,000-square-foot self-storage facility on the site in the fourth quarter.
* Fairfield Carabella LLC sold the 224-unit, 218,610-square-foot Carabella at Warner Center multifamily property in the Warner Center/Woodland Hills area of Los Angeles to a private multifamily investment firm.
* Montecito Medical Real Estate acquired the nearly 45,000-square-foot Jetton Medical Park, comprising two, two-story buildings in Cornelius, N.C., for an undisclosed amount.
* An affiliate of The Mayer Corp. will develop a five-story, 200-room Hyatt House Hotel at the University of Southern California Health Sciences campus in Los Angeles, after securing a $49 million loan from Canyon Partners, The Real Deal reported.
* Easterly Government Properties Inc. signed a 20-year, noncancelable lease with the General Services Administration at the redeveloped 210,373-square-foot Federal Emergency Management Agency facility, spread over 19 acres in Tracy, Calif.
Singapore's Mapletree confirmed as buyer in US$1.1B portfolio deal with Prologis
Report: Extell Development eyeing $775M from sale of NYC building
Brixmor Property Group reaps $454M from asset sales in Q3
Blackstone to buy San Francisco office complex for $245M from Gaw Capital
Report: John Hancock sells Wash. farmland to Bill Gates for $171M