S&P Global MarketIntelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and otherpersonnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listedby announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* João Luiz Agner Regiani took office as 's new director of operations, replacing Wilson Quinteiro, whoresigned in June.
* Osmar Dias resigned as Banco do Brasil SA's vice president of agribusiness,effective July 8. The bank's vice president of wholesale business, AntônioMaurício Maurano, was named interim vice president of agribusiness andcurrently holds both positions.
* BancoInternacional del Perú SAA said Fernando Martin Zavala Lombardiresigned as adirector.
* Peruvian President-elect Pedro Pablo Kuczynski said JulioVelarde has agreed to continue as governor of Banco Central de Reserva del Perú for a third five-yearterm.
* Argentina's Finance Ministry Claudio Anibal Ersinger andFrancisco José Fares as alternate directors at representing thebank's class A shares.
* Banco Hipotecario SA's shareholders the appointment of GabrielQuintela and Sandra Alonso as alternate directors.