trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/neGewMkAx6reurjMxdOnDA2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Eurocastle, Fortress affiliates close stake buy in €17.7B loan portfolio

Street Talk Episode 68 - As many investors zig away from bank stocks, 2 vets in the space zag toward them

Street Talk Episode 66 - Community banks tap the debt markets while the getting is good

Street Talk Episode 67 - Veteran investor tabs Mick Mulvaney to help with latest financial stock-focused fund

Street Talk Episode 65 - Deferral practices trap US bank portfolios in purgatory

Eurocastle, Fortress affiliates close stake buy in €17.7B loan portfolio

Eurocastle Investment Ltd. closed the FINO NPL portfolio transaction along with affiliates of Fortress Investment Group LLC.

Eurocastle and Fortress affiliates bought a 50.1% interest on the substantial majority of the €17.7 billion NPL portfolio, while UniCredit SpA holds the remaining 49.9% stake.

Eurocastle made a €44 million equity investment, including closing costs, for the deal.

The FINO portfolio was previously serviced by doBank on behalf of UniCredit. DoBank will continue to service the portfolio.