* The CFPB is seeking comments on proposed rules thatwould prohibitfinancial institutions from including mandatory arbitration clauses incontracts unless they include a provision that would allow consumers to fileclass action lawsuits.
* SunTrust Banks Inc. is facing a U.S. attorneyinvestigation into suspectedembezzlement by an employee of a SunTrust business client.
* Certain Visium Asset Management LP clients are seekingto withdrawapproximately $1.5 billion from the firm, sources told The Wall Street Journal.
* United Online Inc. has finally agreed to be acquiredby B. Riley Financial Inc. Under the terms of the deal, B. Riley Financial andcertain of its affiliates will buy all of United Online's common stock for$11.00 per share, or about $170million in cash.
* Hilb Group LLC is acquiring two employee benefits businesses — theindependent practice of Bill Grossman in Providence, R.I., and Group InsuranceConcepts in San Antonio.
* Huntington Beach, Calif.-based Confie, meanwhile,has acquired threeauto insurance agencies.
* Boston Financial Management LLC has with Emerson InvestmentManagement LLC, Boston citybizlist reports.
* Social Finance Inc., also known as SoFi, announcedthat unit SoFi Lending Corp. has been approved as a sellerand servicer with Fannie Mae.
* Express Scripts Holding Co. Inc. named TimothyWentworth president andCEO, effective May 4.
TheDaily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external linksmay require a subscription.