S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive changes at pharmaceutical, biotech, and life sciences companies.
* Nike Inc.'s chief information officer, Jim Scholefield, is going to join Merck & Co. Inc. as chief information and digital officer on Oct. 29.
* RepliCel Life Sciences Inc. has appointed Simon Ma as CFO. Ma has been the company's director of finance since June 2016 and would replace Tom Kordyback.
* Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. appointed Mark Neumann as executive vice president and chief commercial officer.
* GT Biopharma Inc. said Steven Weldon resigned as CFO and director of the company.
* ZIOPHARM Oncology Inc. said Francois Lebel is stepping down as chief medical officer and executive vice president of research and development of the company Oct. 26.
* aTyr Pharma Inc. said David King resigned as the chief scientific officer of the company, effective Dec. 31.
* Tyme Technologies Inc. appointed Michele Korfin as its chief commercial officer.
* Matinas BioPharma Holdings Inc. appointed Theresa Matkovits as its chief development officer.
* Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Inc. said it appointed Murray Stewart as its chief medical officer.
* ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Ltd. said its president, CEO and director, Anthony Gringeri; CFO David Fractor; and senior vice president of Research, Steven Swanson, stepped down from their positions. The resignations came after the company decided to delist from the New York Stock Exchange.
* Mustang Bio Inc. appointed Martina Sersch as its chief medical officer.
* Lansen Pharmaceutical Holdings Ltd. said Hou Song resigned as CFO, executive director and an authorized representative of the company, effective Oct. 20.
* Malin Corp. PLC said Adrian Howd is stepping down as CEO, effective Oct. 26. Howd also resigned from the company's board.
* Emblem Corp. said its COO Daniel Saperia will leave the company Nov. 1. Also, Emblem appointed Wayne Kreppner as president of its medical division. Kreppner replaces John Stewart, who will oversee the division in an advisory capacity and will remain a board member.
* Albireo Pharma Inc. said Simon Harford will replace Tom Shea as the CFO and treasurer of the company.
* Revance Therapeutics Inc. said it appointed Tobin Schilke as the company's CFO, effective Nov. 5.
* Kitov Pharma Ltd. said it appointed Gil Efron as the company's deputy CEO and CFO. Efron would replace Simcha Rock, who would step down as the company's CFO and continue to serve on the board.
* Pain Therapeutics Inc. appointed Eric Schoen as the company's CFO, effective Nov. 7.