This feature rounds up venture capital news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Security orchestration, automation and response technology platform Demisto Inc. closed a $43 million series C funding round. The round was led by Greylock Partners and included Accel Partners and ClearSky's ClearSky Security fund.
* A series A funding round led by Maersk Growth, Connor Capital SB and Chromo Investimentos Ltda. pulled in $21.6 million for digital freight broker Loadsmart.
* Once Upon a Farm, which makes cold-pressed, organic baby food, applesauce and smoothies, raised $20 million in series B financing from a group of investors led by CAVU Venture Partners.
* Financial wellness platform PayActiv secured $20 million in series B financing from growth equity firm Generation Partners.
* New investor Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners Management GmbH provided $10 million in series C financing to sales pipeline software and customer relationship management provider Pipedrive Inc.
* Mission Secure Inc., which provides control system cybersecurity services to defense, energy and transportation companies, raised $8 million in series A financing. Energy Innovation Capital and Chevron Technology Ventures led the round and were joined by R/GA Ventures LLC, Macquarie Capital, Blue Bear Capital LLC, Felton Group LLC and the University of Virginia Seed Fund.
MS&AD Insurance forms corporate venture capital company
RiverVest raises $167.5M for latest life-sciences fund
North Castle Partners bankrolls vitamin-infused beverage producer VitaCup