S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* PT Bank Permata Tbk appointed Ridha D.M. Wirakusumah as president director and Loh Tee Boon as risk director. Ridha and Loh will replace Roy Arman Arfandy and Michael Alan Coye, respectively.
* ClearView Wealth Ltd. appointed Satoshi Wakuya and Susan Young as nonexecutive directors.
* PTC India Financial Services Ltd. said Surinder Singh Kohli stepped down as an independent director on the company's board, effective Dec. 12.
* Andhra Bank said Naina Sharma stepped down as part-time nonofficial director, effective Dec. 11.
* Changjiang Securities Co. Ltd. named You Xigui as chairman of the board, Reuters reported.
* Perpetual Ltd. appointed Tony D'Aloisio as chairman-elect, effective Dec. 13. D'Aloisio replaces Peter Scott, who will retire from the role, effective May 31, 2017.
* Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. named Benett Clarence Santiago as head of its credit management group and Richard Chua Lim as COO, effective Jan. 16, 2017. Santiago and Lim will have the ranks of first senior vice president and executive vice president, respectively. Lim will be seconded to RCBC Savings Bank.
* IFCI Ltd. said Malay Mukherjee stepped down as CEO and managing director and Achal Kumar Gupta stepped down as the company's deputy managing director. Mukherjee and Gupta resigned after the completion of their tenures Dec. 11. Further, Sanjeev Kaushik was named as the company's new deputy managing director, effective Dec. 12.
* Tang Shuangning stepped down as China Everbright Ltd.'s chairman, effective Dec. 12. He was redesignated as a nonexecutive director from an executive director. Cai Yunge, executive director and deputy chairman, was appointed as chairman. Further, Wang Weimin resigned as a nonexecutive director of the company, effective Dec. 12.
* Value Partners Group Ltd. appointed Au King Lun as CEO, effective Dec. 12. Due to Au's appointment, Cheah Cheng Hy, the company's chairman and executive director, stepped down as acting CEO.
* Woori Bank nominated Ro Sung-tae, Shin Sang-hoon, Park Sang-yong, Chang Dong-woo and Tian Zhiping as new outside director candidates.
* India's government nominated Mocherla Sairam Bhaskar and Sunil Hukumchande Kocheta as part-time nonofficial directors of Canara Bank.
* John Tsang, Hong Kong's financial secretary, has resigned from his post, effective Dec. 12. KC Chan, secretary for financial services and the treasury, will be acting financial secretary.
* The associate banks of State Bank of India have started preparations to lay off staff before a proposed merger with the parent bank. State Bank of Hyderabad's board approved a voluntary retirement scheme. Other associate banks of State Bank of India will also ask their respective boards to approve similar schemes in the next few days.
* Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd. appointed C.V.R. Rajendran as managing director and CEO of the bank, effective Dec. 9.
* Syn Mun Kong Insurance PCL appointed Vinai Vittavasgarnvej as independent director, effective Dec. 9. Vittavasgarnvej replaces Suvichakorn Chinapha, who died in October.
* IDFC Bank Ltd. appointed Veena Mankar as nonexecutive chairperson, effective Dec. 9. Mankar will replace Anil Baijal, who stepped down from the role after completion of his tenure.