S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weeklyoverview of ratings actions on Middle Eastern and African financialinstitutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date inreverse chronological order.
* Moody's affirmed Tazur Takaful Insurance Co.'s Ba1 insurance financialstrength rating and changed the outlook to positive from stable.
* Moody's withdrew Gulf Takaful Insurance Co. K.S.C.C.'s Ba1 insurancefinancial strength rating, with a stable outlook, for the agency's own businessreasons.
* Fitch Ratings placed African Export-Import Bank's long-term issuer defaultrating of BBB-, short-term issuer default rating of F3 and senior unsecuredlong-term rating of BBB- on Rating Watch Negative.
* Fitch affirmed Ethiopia'slong- and short- term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings atB/B. The outlook on the long-term ratings is stable. The agency also affirmedEthiopia's country ceiling at B.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmedSaudi Arabia's A-/A-2 long- and short-term foreign- and local-currencysovereign credit ratings. The outlook is stable.
* S&P affirmedMorocco's BBB-/A-3 long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency sovereigncredit ratings. The outlook is stable.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings affirmed 's B-/B long- and short-term foreign-currency ratings, with astable outlook.
* Fitch revised GFH Financial Group B.S.C's outlook to positive fromstable. The rating agency also affirmed the group's long- and short-term issuerdefault ratings at B- and B, respectively.
S&P Global Ratings and Global Market Intelligence areowned by S&P Global Inc.