CEO John Legerepulled in about $24.5 million in 2015 total compensation, up from $18.6 millionthe prior year.
Legerereceived roughly $13.7 million in stock awards, $9.3 million in nonequity incentiveplan compensation and $1.5 million in salary in 2015, the carrier disclosed inan April 28 proxydocument.
CFOJ. Braxton Carter II also earned more in 2015, taking home roughly $7.5 millionthe previous year after receiving $2.1 million in 2014. G. Michael Sievert, theCOO of the company, saw his 105 pay package increase to about $8.0 million from$2.6 million the year before, according to the filing.
In other compensation news:
*Gray Television Inc.President and CEO Hilton Howell Jr. and CFO James Ryan received 2015 paypackages of $4.9 million and $1.9 million, respectively, compared to $4.2million and $1.9 million in 2014. The CEO and the CFO received stock awardsworth $1.4 million and $530,014, respectively, according to an April 29 proxyfiling.
*Demand Media Inc. CEOSean Moriarty saw his 2015 pay package decline to $645,527 from $6.5 millionthe year before. Moriarty, who was paid about $6.1 million in option awards in2014, did not get any awards in 2015, according to an April 28 proxy . Rachel Glaser, whojoined Demand Mediaas CFO in 2015 received $1.5 million in total compensation that year. Demand Media'sCOO and ChiefTechnology Officer Brian Pike took home $800,778 in 2015.
* LinkedInCorp. CEO Jeffrey Weiner saw his 2015 pay package jump to about$19.9 million from $15.6 million the prior year. Weiner was paid $966,538 insalary, roughly $1.5 million in nonequity incentive plan compensation and $17.3million in stock and option awards in 2015, the company in an April 22 proxy statement.Meanwhile, CFO Steven Sordello's total compensation increased to roughly $7.4million in 2015 from $6.5 million in 2014. Sordello's 2015 pay package includedabout $4.7 million in stock awards, $1.6 million in option awards and $532,692in salary.
* Scott Kauffman, who became MDCPartners Inc.'s Chairman and CEO in July 2015, pulled in about $3.3million in 2015 total compensation, including $500,641, $800,000 in bonus and$1.9 million in stock awards, the company disclosed in an April 22 proxy filing. Former CEO MilesNadal was paid $1.9 million in 2015. CFO David Doft, meanwhile, earned roughly$1.1 million in 2015, compared to $1.2 million the year before.
* Time Inc. Chairman and CEO Joseph Ripp received about$5.7 million in 2015 total compensation, including $1.6 million in optionawards, $1.5 million in stock awards, $489,329 in bonus and $1.1 million insalary, the company's April 21 proxy document . Ripp was paid about $5.8million in total compensation in 2014. CFO Jeffrey Bairstow and Chief ContentOfficer Norman Pearlstine took home roughly $3.3 million and $2.3 million,respectively, in 2015, down from $3.4 million and $2.5 million in the prioryear.
* IMAXCorp. CEO Richard Gelfond pulled in about $14.5 million in 2015total compensation, up from $10.6 million in 2014. Gelfond's 2015 pay packageincluded roughly $3.9 million in option awards, $7.4 million in stock awards,$1.1 million in salary and $2.0 million in bonus, according to an April 21proxy filing. CFOJoseph Sparacio earned roughly $1.5 million in 2015, while IMAX EntertainmentCEO Greg Foster took home $4.5 million.
*Gogo Inc. Presidentand CEO Michael Small saw his 2015 pay package decrease to about $3.2 million,including $651,511 in salary, $1.4 million in option awards and $482,625 instock awards. The executive received roughly $3.8 million in 2014. CFO NormanSmagley also earned less last year, taking home roughly $1.3 million in 2015,down from $1.5 million in the prior year, according to an April 25 proxyfiling.
* InContactInc. on April 15 reached an agreement with Julian Critchfield,executive vice president and chief technology officer, for his separation fromservice with the company. Critchfield will receive a severance payment in theamount of $162,500, and an additional payment to help cover health insurancemaintenance costs during the period COBRA applies, the company in an April 21 Form 8-Kfiling.