trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/lvorj1hd7si3lffgdj5xvw2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Macquarie Infrastructure Partners' 940-MW gas plant starts operation in Ohio

Essential Energy Insights - September, 2020

Bull market leaves US utilities behind in August

Rate case activity slips, COVID-19 proceedings remain at the forefront in August

Utilities, midstream reckon with energy transformation on the horizon


Macquarie Infrastructure Partners' 940-MW gas plant starts operation in Ohio

The 940-MW Lordstown Generating Station started commercial operation in Trumbull County, Ohio.

Based on S&P Global Market Intelligence data, Macquarie Group Ltd. subsidiary Macquarie Infrastructure Partners Inc. owns 73% of the plant, and Siemens AG subsidiary Siemens Financial Services Inc. holds the remaining 27%.

The combined-cycle power plant uses locally sourced natural gas to generate electricity, according to an Oct. 9 news release. As previously reported, the output of the plant will be sold into the PJM Interconnection market.