trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/LQA6ixVgVEeqYvaM2cEVVw2 content esgSubNav
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Azimut acquires Priority Advisory Group

Banking Essentials Newsletter December Edition Part 2

Banking Essentials Newsletter - November Edition

University Essentials | COVID-19 Economic Outlook in Banking: Rates and Long-Term Expectations: Q&A with the Experts

Estimating Credit Losses Under COVID-19 and the Post-Crisis Recovery


Azimut acquires Priority Advisory Group

Azimut HoldingSpA said April 12 that it signed a binding agreement to acquire theentire capital of Priority Advisory Group through its Australian subsidiaryAZ Next Generation Advisory Pty.Ltd.

The agreement includes a share swap of 47% of PriorityAdvisory Group's equity for AZ Next Generation Advisory shares and aprogressive buy-back of these shares over the next 10 years. The remaining 53%stake will be paid to the founding partners in cash over a two-year period.

The total value of the transaction is about A$9 million. Theacquisition, which is not subject to local-authority approval, is expected toclose in April.

Priority Advisory Group is a financial advisory groupresponsible for A$389 million of funds under advice. Azimut said PriorityAdvisory Group's leadership team has agreed to long-term contracts to ensurecontinuity of service.

The deal is one of several recent AZ Next Generation Advisoryacquisitions.

As of April 11, US$1 was equivalent to A$1.31.