* Goldman Sachs analysts are projecting that a tax rate cut would boost EPS at the largest banks by 13% on average — with Wells Fargo gaining the biggest EPS boost at 18%.
* Gulf Coast Bank and Trust acquired Small Business Administration lender American Business Lending and folded the latter's operations into the bank's existing SBA lending operations.
* OHA Investment has denied its reported involvement in a blockchain loan platform.
* Hedge fund experts are projecting a 39% increase in year-end bonuses this year, Bloomberg News reports, citing the results of a survey.
* The Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth and the New York Department of Financial Services are investigating MetLife for failing to pay pensions to potentially thousands of clients, Reuters reports.
* Coordinated Care agreed to fix its provider network problems and other ongoing issues and pay $1.5 million in penalty with $1 million suspended, pending no further violations over the next couple of years.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may require a subscription.