* InterContinental Exchange, which owns the NYSE, is planninga £10 billion takeover bidfor the London Stock Exchange, and has already locked an agreement with Morgan Stanley,Wells Fargo and Mitsubishi UFJ to partly finance an offer, Sky News reports.
* Withdrawals at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.'s ATMs arenow limitedto $1,000 daily for noncustomers after the bank identified high-dollar cash withdrawalsfrom noncustomers, The Wall Street Journalreports.
* BlackRock Inc., Pacific Investment Management Co. LLCand 12 other asset managers have filed a lawsuitagainst the Portuguese central bank in a bid to recoup investments in Novo BancoSA that were written down at the end of 2015, the Financial Times reports.
* Challenging Bill Gross' claim that Pacific InvestmentManagement Co. owes him profit sharing payments, PIMCO disclosed in a court filingthat it informed the fund manager he would be ineligible for the $200million bonus if he left the company before the end of the 2014 third quarter,Bloomberg News reports.
* Blairsville, Ga.-based United Community Banks Inc. ($9.63billion) is acquiringMount Pleasant, S.C.-based Tidelands Bancshares Inc. ($466.2 million) and unit TidelandsBank.
* Westfield, Mass.-based Westfield Financial Inc. ($1.34billion) is acquiringChicopee, Mass.-based Chicopee Bancorp Inc. ($678.6 million) in a deal worth approximately$110 million.
* In Pennsylvania, Downingtown-based DNB Financial Corp.($748.8 million), the parent of DNB First NA, is buying Philadelphia-based East River Bank ($310.7 million)in a stock-and-cash deal valued at $49.0 million.
* Unum Group is acquiringH&J Capital LLC, the parent of Starmount Life Insurance Co. and AlwaysCare Benefits.
* Gary McCabe is retiringas senior vice president and CFO of Empire Life Insurance Co., effective April 30.
* At Centene Corp., Mark Brooks was namedsenior vice president and chief informationofficer.
The DailyDose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may requirea subscription.