This feature rounds up recent property news from covered companies and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* SL Green Realty Corp. agreed to renew Hoplite Capital Management's lease on the entire 34th floor in the company's 41-story office tower at 810 Seventh Ave. in Midtown Manhattan, N.Y., the Commercial Observer reported. The tower has been home to the hedge fund for several years and the extended lease for the 17,320-square-foot space will run for more than five years, according to the publication.
* Terreno Realty Corp. unloaded two industrial properties in Maryland for roughly $40.5 million. The properties include a roughly 99,000-square-foot building at 8730 Bollman Place in Savage, and a two-building property spanning about 349,000 square feet at 6675 Amberton Dr. and 6660 Santa Barbara Rd. in Elkridge.
* Dividend Capital Diversified Property Fund Inc. during the second quarter unloaded three industrial properties in Louisville, Ky., for $26.8 million and one retail asset in greater Boston for $4.5 million.
* WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust reaped net cash proceeds of $14.4 million from the Aug. 7 sale of its investment property at 8085 Rivers Ave. in North Charleston, S.C.
* A New Home Co. Inc. subsidiary and IHP Capital Partners VI LLC formed a 35/65 joint venture to acquire and develop residential and commercial lots in a 431-acre community in Northern California. The joint venture, called TNHC Russell Ranch LLC, also agreed to sell about 400 lots in phase 1 of its development project to a separate New Home unit in a deal likely to close in March or July 2018.
Report: Columbia Property Trust finalizing deal to buy DC building from PGIM
Newly formed Five Point JV picks up Broadcom campus for $443M
Equity Commonwealth unit sells Office Depot HQ in Florida for $132M
Killam Apartment adds 4 assets to portfolio for C$99M
Summit Hotel pays $57.5M for Atlanta hotel