S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* The board of Allegiance Bancshares Inc. on July 28 appointed Robert Ivany as a class II director. Ivany is expected to stand for re-election at the Houston-based company's 2018 annual meeting of shareholders. He recently retired as president of the University of St. Thomas.
* Lisa Riley, Wells Fargo & Co.'s New Mexico market head, takes on the region bank president position for central Arizona, Albuquerque (N.M.) Business First reported.
Taking on the New Mexico region bank president post at Wells Fargo is David Hockmuth, who previously served under Riley.
* ReadyCap Lending LLC hired Christy Lester as senior vice president and senior business development officer.
Most recently, she served as senior vice president of Small Business Administration business development for Celtic Bank, a unit of Celtic Investment Inc.
* SVB Financial Group's board elected John Clendening as a director, effective as of Aug. 3.
Clendening, president and CEO of Blucora Inc., will also serve as a director of SVB Financial Group subsidiary Silicon Valley Bank.
* Tim Keane and W. Kent Lorenz joined the First Business Bank board, which was formed after First Business Financial Services Inc. consolidated its three bank charters into one. They previously served on the First Business Bank-Milwaukee board, which dissolved June 1.
Keane is a director of Golden Angels Investors LLC. Lorenz is the managing partner of commercial real estate investment company DKR Investors LLC.